| Top : General Information
- Bali Today
- Bali Today - An Insider's Guide - information about restaurants, nightlife, cruises, family activities, and more
(Added: 2-Jan-2000 Hits: 54453 Rating: 7777 Votes: 444988) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- BALI TODAY -- an Insider's Guide
- Continually updated information on what to do and see, food and restaurants, night life, hotel bargains and vacation villas, weather, currencies, getting married in Bali, and potential problems for visitors.
(Added: 24-Mar-1999 Hits: 46702 Rating: 455 Votes: 666666) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Buletin Infoproda
- A research unit of Gold Group Pacific, Infoproda (Informasi Promosi Daerah) supports the implementation of regional autonomy in Indonesia by providing reliable, in-depth and updated information through its website and major research reports published in print and digital formats. Its principal focus is on data, analysis and contact information essential for policy makers, administrators, lending
institutions, investors, business and civil society
(Added: 25-Nov-2001 Hits: 718 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Flora and Fauna of Bali
- The tropical climate, with its biannual change of seasons, makes volcanic Bali a very fertile land. Many different kinds of tropical plants Wow well in the cool highlands and hot, dry coastal areas. The average humidity of 60% during the dry season and 100% during the rainy season influences fertility of the many types of tropical flora, which Wow in Bali.
(Added: 27-Mar-2006 Hits: 422 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- General Information, Bali
- Bali Climate,Medical Information,language,Customs and Immigration,Banking,What to Take/Travel tips,Exchange Rates,Map,history,Calendar
and many more...
(Added: 4-Jul-1999 Hits: 1729 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Ground Breaker
- Jaye Wood talks to Baliís top corporate women about career and opportunity, tradition and family. Mayke BoestamiAlthough many women are reluctant to express it publicly, in private conversations many quickly acknowledge their status in Balinese and Indonesian society as a deferential one.
(Added: 11-May-2007 Hits: 262 Rating: 22 Votes: 22) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- INDONESIA ;Bali,Banda Aceh,Bandung, Cirebon,East Timor,Irian Jaya,Jakarta,
(Added: 22-Jul-1999 Hits: 844 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]