- A Glimpse of the Stone Age
- Irian Jaya, the western half of the huge island of New Guinea, is an exotic destination. Vast, mysterious, and beautiful, Irian Jaya
rises ruggedly from tangled mangrove swamps through dense jungle to 16,000' pinnacles of rock and ice. Insects abound.
Irian's 75,000 species of butterflies and moths span the visible spectrum, and its family of spiders includes a species so large and
belligerent that it preys on birds. Frogs also grow to prodigious size - some as large as a human infant.
(Added: 23-Apr-1999 Hits: 229 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- A Lonely Market
- The Senggigi Art Market is a lonely market, despite its strategic position.
This 9900m2 market is established between two big hotels, the Sheraton
Senggigi and the Intan
(Added: 19-Aug-1999 Hits: 1204 Rating: 9 Votes: 872) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Visit Bali Travel Services to book a tour, hotel or flight to Bali. Go
to Bali Business and start an export business. Check out Surf's
Up. Get the latest Bali News. Explore Balinese culture online: the
Bali Handbook, Bali Magazine, Multimedia gallery, or Bali
Calender. Leave a message on our free Bulletin Board.
(Added: 23-Apr-1999 Hits: 440 Rating: 567 Votes: 45745) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Adventures Abroad - Sulawesi & Borneo
- Country Highlights BORNEO Mahakam River - Tour by
boat visiting fascinating local villages Tanjung Isuy - ancient abode of the Dayak People, traditional tribal Dayak dancing
Balikpapan -capital of Indonesian Borneo
(Added: 3-May-1999 Hits: 208 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Bali Barat National Park
- The park is the a paradise for bird-watchers.
Bali Barat is home to about 160 different species including one of the most endangered birds of
the world: the Bali Mynah.
(Added: 27-Jul-1999 Hits: 231 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Bali Click
- The island covers an extend of
5,632.86 square kilometers,
consisted of mountain range
stretches from the West tip to
the East end. The vulcanic range
divides the island into two part of
plain which are constantly
cultivated with rice as the staple
(Added: 23-Apr-1999 Hits: 219 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Bali Island, Indonesia
- Bali Region,Bali Map,Bali Diving and Surfing,Bali Arts and Crafts,Bali Wisnu Foundation,Bali Textile and Garment,Bali Events,Bali Special Interest,Bali Food,Bali Art Galleries,Bali Book Review,Bali Beyond,Bali Update,Bali Arts Festival 1999,Bali Shopping,Bali Cimate,Bali Religion,Bali Geography,Bali Agriculture
Bali Silver Jewelry,How to get there,
Bali Beaches,Bali Night,Bali Culture,
Bali Bird Park Magazine, Bali Places of Interest
(Added: 1-Jul-1999 Hits: 302765 Rating: 9 Votes: 250980) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Bali One
- This website has been created for everybody dealing with
the Island of Bali: whether you are doing business with a
Balinese company or you are just visiting Bali to spend the
holidays, this website provides you with the necessary
information to find your way around the island.
(Added: 23-Apr-1999 Hits: 84632 Rating: 32 Votes: 23432) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]