- Asosiasi Rantai Pendingin Indonesia (ARPI)
- Asosiasi Rantai Pendingin Indonesia (ARPI) adalah sebuah organisasi yang dapat meningkatkan kemampuan anggota melalui advokasi kebijakan pemerintah, pelatihan, promosi dan distribusi informasi untuk menyediakan produk pangan yang aman dan bermutu serta pelayanan yang akan memberikan kontribusi nyata bagi pertumbuhan ekonomi Indonesia serta persaingan internasional.
(Added: 9-Sep-2005 Hits: 172 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Bali Hati
- Bali Hati is a non profit foundation established in 1997 to promote the education and social welfare of the people of Bali
(Added: 24-May-2006 Hits: 164 Rating: 22 Votes: 22) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Bali Peace Park Foundation
- Welcome to the Australian registered Bali Peace Park Foundation. The foundation is to develop the Bali bomb site into a Peace Park. The Peace Park will contribute to the healing process in both Bali and the countries effected and send a positive message to the global community in which we all live.
(Added: 31-Jul-2005 Hits: 146 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Bali Recovery Group
- Bali Recovery Group is a consensual coordination committee composed of the NGO's and volunteers working to help Bali recover from the bomb blast on 12 October. The objective of the group is to coordinate activities between the organizations in order to deliver the best services and minimize duplication of effort.
(Added: 15-Feb-2003 Hits: 214 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Burnet Indonesia - Yayasan Kesehatan Burnet Indonesia
- The objective of Burnet Indonesia is to provide technical assistance to help reduce mortality and morbidity caused by infectious and non infectious diseases, and to respond to growing and emerging health problems in Indonesia. Our main focus is to improve the level of health of the Indonesian community.
(Added: 5-Jun-2005 Hits: 128 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Help Nyoman Kanca
- The South Australian Government provides the operation, accomodation at the hospital and a large team of specialists to look after Kanca.
(Added: 22-May-2007 Hits: 66 Rating: 22 Votes: 222) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Idep Foundation
- IDEP is a Non-Profit Environmental Education Action group based in Bali that is working for sustainable community-based development throughout the South East Asian region
IDEP’s programs have a positive impact on the everyday day to day lives of thousands of people, so that caring for the earth becomes part of day to day living not just something we dream about.
(Added: 8-Mar-2003 Hits: 158 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Mekar Bhuana - Preserve classical Balinese Dance and Music
- Bali is famous the world over for its vibrant performing art forms – gamelan and Balinese dance – learnt via an oral tradition passed on from generation to generation to this very day. In fact, there are perhaps more musicians and dancers per capita in Bali than in any other part of the world.
(Added: 21-Feb-2006 Hits: 151 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- MUM Bali Foundation
- Nabusia Untuk Masyarakator (People for teh community)has been approved by Indonesian authorities to provide aid and assistance in the broadest sense to people with the greatest need
MUM received its full accreditation in 2006 and is nowa fully registered nn-rofit for the furtherance of social development in INdonesia
(Added: 6-Apr-2007 Hits: 105 Rating: 22 Votes: 22) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Palang Merah Indonesia : Daerah Bali
- The foundation of red cross organization in Indonesia was actually started long before World War II. It was 21 October 1873 when the Netherlands Colonial Government founded Red Cross in Indonesia called Nederlands Rode Kruis Afdeling Indie (Nerkai) which was later revoked following Japanese colonization.
(Added: 24-Apr-2007 Hits: 72 Rating: 22 Votes: 22) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]