- Bali Kite Surfing
- Welcome to Bali Kite Surf! We are a brand new branch of Exo-Fly's famous paragliding school in Bali and we are dedicated to bring you the same excitement on the sea as our paragliding division does in the air with the same high level of safety and experience.
(Added: 3-Apr-2007 Hits: 64 Rating: 22 Votes: 22) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Bali-Sumbawa Surfari
- As Baliís breaks become increasingly overpopulated, surf trips by boat to other islands are ever-more sought after. Veteran surf photographer Peter Crawford boarded one vessel bound for Sumbawa.
(Added: 18-May-2007 Hits: 85 Rating: 22 Votes: 22) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Balinese Surfer
- Bump into Gde Narmada and he's sure to be surfing, on his way to see how the waves are or taking his young son down to kuta beach to teach him a few things about surfing and always with a look of contentment or delight on his face, his enthusiasm for surfing obvious an infectious.
(Added: 2-May-2007 Hits: 82 Rating: 22 Votes: 22) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Baliwaves provides up to date reports, pictures and video's on the surf conditions in bali
(Added: 23-Apr-2002 Hits: 282 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Bureaucrats of the Break
- My finger was drawing dangerously close to the end of the page-long list of names and phone numbers, and my patience was beginning to fail. Had I heeded the first three responses to my request for interviews, I would have ditched this story idea there and then.
(Added: 8-Jun-2007 Hits: 80 Rating: 22 Votes: 22) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Gromet Girl
- The nineties is the decade in which women's surfing has come into its own. First, there was the arrival of Floridian Lisa Anderson, the first woman to win four world titles in a row. In the late eighties, Anderson started out on the tour as a fickle teenager who, according to surf journo Jodi Young "would either crumble away like a cookie on contact with water or swell into a competitive giant that would kick your butt back to shore", and by 1994 had clinched her first world title.
(Added: 24-May-2007 Hits: 80 Rating: 22 Votes: 22) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Jungle Surf
- With its roots in the personal experience of and commitment to surfing of its founder,
Balinese surfing legend Ketut Kasih (nicknamed King Kong), and sustained by Ketut's
insistence on quality and innovation in production, sales and customer service, Jungle Surf
is a model of surf shop excellence in the global surf lifestyle market of today and a leader
in the ongoing development of the surf industry in Bali.
(Added: 6-Oct-2001 Hits: 263 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]