- Archive for the Guides Category
- Taro, 30 minutes drive north Ubud, is one of the ancient village in Bali where by you can find sacred white cows that are rare to the island; They used to live freely but now surrounded by wire fence.
(Added: 27-Mar-2006 Hits: 136 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Asia Travel Indonesia
- Indonesia Country and Travel Information
Climate || Visas || Customs || Transport || Currency || Tipping || Clothing
Office hours || Food || Shopping || Culture || Public holidays
Tourist Destinations || Map of Indonesia
(Added: 9-Sep-1999 Hits: 447 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Bali Handbook
- Since the early 20th century, foreigners have been drawn to Bali, an island so lovely and with people so expressive and friendly.
(Added: 5-Jul-1999 Hits: 314 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Bali Tourism Board
- Bali Tourism Board (BTB) was formed by nine major Bali tourism associations on 1 March 2002 with a mandate to build and develop a better and more sustainable tourism industry in Bali. The Governor of Bali officially recognized BTB on 10 May 2002 as the embodiment of a new partnership between the travel industry, the government, and the local community.
(Added: 10-Oct-2005 Hits: 160 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]
- Bali Travel Mart 99
- Bali Travel Mart '99 is the first Indonesian Travel Mart to be held in Bali.
It will take place between 22nd June, 1999 and 26th June, 1999 at the Bali International
Convention Centre, Nusa Dua, Bali and the Kuta Centre, Tuban, Bali
(Added: 27-Jul-1999 Hits: 272 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) [Rate It] [Report Dead Link]